How do I insert a catalog lens into my OSLO lens file?
Accessing the Catalog Lens Database within a lens file
“To insert a lens from the Lens Catalog Database into an existing lens:
- In the Surface Data Spreadsheet, click the right mouse button on the grey box of the surface number where you want to insert the catalog lens
- Choose ” Insert Catalog Lens…” from the resulting pop-up list
- In the resulting Catalog Lens Database dialog box, you can click on the Catalog field to view the list of available catalogs
- You can use the “Lens Types” and ” Sort By” buttons to help find a lens
- Once you have found the lens you want, click on ” green check” in the upper left-hand corner of the dialog to make the selection